Monday, November 1, 2010

Spooktacular Halloween

Its been a while since I have had the time and energy to update this blog, but tonight I have motivation. I finished editing a some movies and finally uploaded them. It has been my new favorite hobby, I love making movies. Last weekend, my cousin Sean came in from New Mexico to go to the March of 1000 Flaming Skeletons. It was the first time he had been to anything Flaming Lips, so I was excited to get him involved in something very special to Lips fans. Last year I heard people talking who drove from New York to be in the parade...seriously....no concert, nothin', just the parade...wow.



This weekend was Halloween. We had plans to go an see People, People (my friends' Derek and Ben) and the NON.  We ended up not going to Stillwater for the show, but went trick or treating at Wayne Coyne's house instead.



After that we went to Big Truck Tacos to get some tasty (and cheap) food. As we were headed home, we passed by the Blue Note and noticed that another friends' band, The Gentle Art of Floating, was playing. Sarah and I walk in and see some good friends of ours hanging out! Turned out to be a great night, even though we were initially bummed that we would miss the show in Stillwater.





 Fearless Freaks

No comments:

Post a Comment