It feels so good to relax. I have been very busy the past month. Life happens so fast, I have not really had time to catch my breath. Yesterday, I watched my Cowboys beat Texas Tech and get to 6-0 and that is always good. Next week should be a great game in Stillwater against Nebraska who is coming off a lose to Texas. Later today the BCS rankings come out. My guess is that OU (and maybe OSU) will be pleasantly surprised. Both teams in Oklahoma are undefeated to this point, gotta love it.
I also have finally finished making my movie from Denver and Red Rocks. I have had so much fun with iMovie, I want to get some real professional editing software. Sarah is encouraging me to make an art film for OKC Momentum coming up in March. I may give it a try, got nothing to lose!.
Pumpkin Pancakes
Started the day making breakfast with Sarah. We made some very tasty pumpkin pancakes! I figured today would be a good day to finally update the blog...
No comments:
Post a Comment