Monday, September 6, 2010

Eyes Bigger Than Stomach...No More!

My Homemade Shrimp n' Grits

North Coast Brewing Company's "Le Merle"
an Artisan Series Pale Ale
For lunch with my leftover Shrimp n' Grits, I had this beauty. A fancy beer with exotic flavors. Very rich for a pale ale and a lot fruity tones. I really enjoyed this one. I would recommend it to anyone who likes good beer.

King Crab and half a dozen oysters on the half shell
The dinner we had last night at Boulevard was perfect. It was everything I dreamed of. They had the oysters, crab, filet and I even had escargot and a salad. And yes, I ate every last bite. I am outgrowing my Indian name "Eyes Bigger than Stomach", its time to for a new one...

Prime Filet 7oz went great with the crab
And for dessert I got the chocolate lava cake. This one was topped with marshmallow fluff and toasted so it was really gooey and yummy!

Best Finish to a good Birthday Dinner...Lava Cake!
I slept like a baby last night. First time in over a few weeks where I slept until 10am! I feel great, ready for the short week and then off to Denver to continue the birthday celebrations at Red Rocks!


No comments:

Post a Comment