![]() |
| The pentagram represents the human form and is a symbol of spiritual evolution. |
I had a good session with Dr. Cone today. It has been about a year since I have been going to see him on a regular basis. I always feel very good after I leave. My I Ching reading for this session was line 53, "Form". It talked about decision making for small matters and centered its advise in understanding the intention and true nature of making decisions. The Pleiadian Glyph was the Pentagram. It represents Spiritual Evolution. "Do not try, just flow. Do not think, just feel. All the secrets of the universe are within us". The association with witchcraft or devil worship that people think about when they hear "pentagram" is rooted in fear and ignorance of the things we do not understand.
If we sent a particle energy physicist back in time to the 1700s, 1800s they would be killed for blasphemy against the church for having information that would challenge the status quo...like Galileo and many, many others. It is something about the need for control and power of our world that makes us go crazy when we encounter things outside our realm of explanation or things that do not fit our model of the world. Truth does not come quietly, it will change the world.
The selection from the 72 Names of God was נֻנֻאָ (Nun Nun Alef) meaning "No hidden agenda". "Meditate on this name for bring motivation of self-interest, ulterior motives, and hidden agendas give way to pure acts of friendship, unconditional love, and giving. When you take yourself out of the way, you create a space for true and loving friends, joy and fulfillment." Give and give without expectation of receiving anything in return. True joy is found in giving alone. We worked on the 9th chakra to reprogram my spiritual blueprint to allow only aspects of my Self that strengthen my potential to continue to grow, ridding self of any mental, spiritual blocks. Restored energy balance and strengthen using gem essence of red opal, yellow opal, and gold. 9 drops on the tongue. Next, the 11th chakra which is connected with the Source Light. Its like a spiritual umbilical cord. Its biological associate is the Cranial nerve, in the upper spine. Released tension and blocks using 2 kinds of opal, quartz, and silver. 11 drops on the tongue. |
My priority element was Star, so my homework is to focus on the stars for 5 days, once a day. I am also going to rejuvenate with fresh air and time outdoors.


Very cool! if you get a chance, could you explain the chakras so I can get a better understanding of what they are?
ReplyDeleteAlso, I set up a blog! you've inspired me yet again! haha.