 |
| Dave, Teague and Uncle Bill walk out to the edge of the Headlands |
8-9-10 Need to get out to Mendocino soon. I am trying to see if I can wing it to get out there in early Oct. When I went in May, I fell in love. The culture, the land, the people, the views, the beach, the river, the vibe...it all hit me in my sweet spot. I left part of my soul there, but not in the scary Voldemort way. No, this is more of a gravitational pull. What I am learning is that there is a delicate balance to living life. I have this all-consuming passion that pulls me intuitively towards the Golden State, I have work that needs to be done...but Patience is needed. I believe that if I take care to develop my knowledge base and focus on the things that I can do now, that in time opportunities will open up. It is the diligence and determination to achieve the dream that makes the pieces fall in place.
No comments:
Post a Comment