Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Woke Up to a Rainy Day


I have been watching Heroes with Sarah and it has begun to affect my dreams. Last night I had a dream with three different sections, it was as if I would go back and forth between them knowing what happens on each level as I move in and out. The ability to navigate dimensions of time and my ability to remember and tap the dream world kept becoming stronger and stronger. The more I go in, deeper it becomes, the more I am in control. Then I wake up...and feel inclined to walk outside. Half asleep I open the front door...It had been raining, hard I guess, because there I find my plants tossed around and upside down in the grass. AHH!!! The only casualty was the pepper plant, half broke apart and lost 3 peppers. I don't know how the tomatoes survived. they gotta be really durable plants.

Cloudy, rainy...perfect music for this morning's porch time and coffee

1 comment:

  1. it was rainy here when i woke up. low 70's is the high. gonna be nice

    ReplyDelete