Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Love Lazy Afternoons!

A typical Sunday...work til noon, come home - RELAX... I guess I slept funny last night. I have done this for as long as I remember. I fell asleep with my arms above my head and it cut the blood circulation off to my arms. It seems as if there is an internal alarm that goes off that says to me "You gotta move, wake up, your arms are gonna fall off!" And then I wake and realize that I can't pick myself up because my arms are numb...So face down, arms like noodles, I try to pick myself up and flip over. My one fear is that since I cant feel my arms, I am afraid I will break them under my own weight because they tend to get stuck under in strange positions when I try to flip over...like noodles.

KD dunks one down for Team USA
I watched the Team USA vs Spain in a great game today. Kevin Durant had his game face on. I don't know if this years team will be able to win the championship but they looked good today against the reigning world champs. 
Old Rasputin Imperial Stout
by North Coast Brewing Co.
I tried the Old Rasputin today. Very, very, very good dark beer. Its the best one i have had since I first tried Left Hand Milk Stout. Perfect balance and leaves an almost coffee-like finish. I drank this down with some delicious hotdogs. I grilled some peppers and onions to top it off...tasty. For desert, I grilled some peaches and put them on top off some homemade granola and greek yogurt, drizzled some honey on top...boom chicky-chicky boom! Thats some good cookin'!

1 comment: