Wednesday night we went to go watch my friends People People play a show at the Opolis in Norman. Very good music, very different and complex. I was impressed with the way they executed the music. Its very full and has a lot of parts, so for three guys to throw it down like they did was pretty fun to watch. Wayne Coyne stopped by to check out the show!
Thursday morning began with a mind opening experience...HUBBLE 3D. Everyone should see this, its worth your hard earned dollars and your valuable time. Sarah and I walked out better people because of it. The most important part of the experience is that it helps you get a cosmic perspective of our fragile existence. Our minds were focused on how lucky we are to be alive and that all the trivial human drama is tiny compared to what is going on in the universe. We were able to continue the rest of our day looking at the world differently...not taking it for granted.
| HUBBLE 3D...Ready for blast off! |
After the movie, wifey and I went to Cool Greens to get some fresh, organic grub! I had the Sonoma Wrap (chicken, sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, cheddar cheese, onions, pumpkin seeds with a dijon dressing). Bomb! Sarah got the Wild Sockeye Salmon Wrap...one of my favorites.
![]() |
| The Sonoma Wrap from Cool Greens |
Then we went to Martin Nature Park, one of our favorite places to explore nature. Took some good pictures and had fun soaking up the warm sunshine.
![]() |
| Pretty Purple Flowers |
![]() |
| My favorite spot at Martin Nature Park |
| Nothing but Blue Sky |
And I will leave you with this...
"If divided we stand, then together we fall."




No comments:
Post a Comment