Thursday, August 19, 2010

Life is...

STS9 at Red Rocks
8-19-10 ...Looking good these days. Yesterday I was able to go out with the community educator to a retirement facility and helped field questions from staff, residents and their families. As I have been considering getting a masters in social work, this experience was helpful in making up my mind. I get to keep doing this as a new part of my job at the hospital. So now I have the experience working as a psych tech, activity therapist, and now community education. I feel good about my decision but am still keeping an open mind. You never know what life will bring, I am just trying to go with the flow. Today is my day off and I am going to relax to the max...slow lazy morning with some coffee on the porch, pool time, some football, and picking up coop order!!! YES!!! As a last thought, each day is getting closer to the most epic show STS9 with Thievery Corporation and Ghostland Observatory at Red Rocks! Watch STS9 do what they do best at Red Rocks and another and another and another...and one to grow on. 

1 comment: